TEAM & TESTIMONIALS

DIRECTOR – TESSA ROWE BMA

Tessa, originally from Wanganui, moved to Tauranga with her family when she was 5 years old. After hoarding multitudes of business cards as a small child, collected from here, there, and everywhere, she realised her passion for good design. After gaining a Bachelor of Media Arts she worked her way through various roles in the Graphic Design industry, from Intern through to Creative Director, before eventually forming Ignite Graphic Design Ltd in 2006.

In her down-time Tessa enjoys clowning around with her boys, husband Shannon – the local Coca-Cola technician, and her rambunctious son Loc, who provides endless hours of laughter and amazement.

Graphic Designer - Caitlin Burns

GRAPHIC DESIGNER – CAITLIN BURNS

Caitlin moved up to the sunny Bay of Plenty in 2011 from Christchurch, where she studied Graphic Design & Digital Media at Natcoll Design Technology, and worked in garment design & screenprinting (until Mother Nature decided it was time for her to move on!). She began her time at Ignite back in September 2011, and still gets that buzz every time an Ignite creation is seen out in the wild!

When she’s not busy designing something-or-other, Caitlin spends 99% of her time involved in roller derby (whether it be playing, coaching, organising, strategising or working on derby-related pet projects), and the other 1% looking forward to that derby-free weekend, about four months from now!

MCFALL FUEL / SHERYL DAWSON

“McFall Fuel have an absolutely outstanding relationship with Ignite Graphic Design. Tessa Rowe and her team respond quickly to anything required with a passion and enthusiasm that sees them as an integral part of the McFall Fuel Team.

Ignite Graphic Design were the developers of the new brand image for McFall Fuel and the final outcome has been an extremely successful one that has had both tangible and intangible results. The Fuel Delivery Fleet with its new livery is a stand out and is currently a finalist in the PPG Transport Imaging Awards and there are frequent comments from customers about the total look which is across the website and all marketing collateral and other vehicles.

Working with Ignite Graphic Design has given us the step up we needed and has propelled the brand into a long term future which is quite an achievement.”

Sheryl Dawson, CEO
McFall Fuel Limited

DB SIGNS / KIM & DAVID BLACKE

“We have worked with Tessa for over 8 years now and Ignite Graphic Design is our preferred graphic design company of choice.

Tessa has taken the time to understand what we require from a signwriting point of view and delivers to our specific needs. All files received from her are perfect and require very minimal adaptation.

Aesthetically her work is creative, original and exciting.

Tessa and her team are a pleasure to deal with and always deliver exactly what we want, on time.

We recommend her to all our clients.”

SUPPLY PARTNERS /